15 Jul FUTURE TRENDS KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT TO WATCH FOR IN COMING MONTHS
We’ve been hard at work as future trends keynote speakers and futurist consultants as of late, helping meeting and event planners in every field plan programs designed to help attendees stay one step ahead of the curve. At the same time, before tuning into one of our virtual speaking online programs or live keynotes, it helps to have a sense of what’s going on out there in the marketplace. Per top future trends keynote speakers, a few new developments to look out for follow:
- Increased adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning. We’re already seeing AI being used in more areas, and its capabilities will likely continue to grow which could lead to more automated processes and decision-making.
- Expansion of renewable energy. As costs continue to fall and technology improves, renewable sources like solar and wind are expected to generate an increasing share of the world’s electricity and help mitigate climate change.
- Growth of electric and autonomous vehicles. Electric cars are becoming more affordable and autonomous vehicle technology keeps advancing – it should transform transportation and mobility.
- Advances in biotechnology and genomics. Gene editing tools like CRISPR may enable new medical treatments and enhancements. Genomic data could allow more personalized healthcare.
- Proliferation of 5G and next-gen wireless networks. 5G promises faster speeds and lower latency that could enable new technologies like virtual/augmented reality and the Internet of Things.
- Space exploration milestones. NASA plans to send humans back to the Moon and establish a lunar base. Private space companies will likely launch more affordable rockets and satellites.
- Transition to a cashless society. With contactless payments and cryptocurrencies, physical money could become obsolete in more and more places.
- Rise of remote work and telemedicine. The pandemic accelerated adoption of remote work and telehealth which are likely to persist and expand.
- Climate change challenges. Rising sea levels, extreme weather, and other impacts will force communities to adapt infrastructure and economies.
Mind you, as future trends keynote speakers, we have to admit that these are just some possibilities to monitor in the coming years as technology and society continue to transform rapidly. The future is hard to predict exactly but is sure to bring many changes.