16 Jul WHICH INDUSTRY MEETINGS, EVENTS AND CONFERENCES HIRE FUTURIST SPEAKERS?
Shh, don’t tell: As futurism keynote speakers, you’ll find our work (and that of other future trends experts) often being practiced across a wide range of diverse fields:
- Technology – Analyzing how emerging technologies like AI, robotics, synthetic biology and computing could reshape society, etc.
- Business – Strategic foresight helps develop visions and prepare for disruption, new competitors and changing markets.
- Government – Informing policy, identifying risks/opportunities and anticipating geopolitical shifts and so forth.
- Defense – Visualizing future warfare, intelligence, cybersecurity, weapons systems and geopolitical flashpoints – all areas where futurism keynote speakers can plug in.
- Finance – Modeling economic scenarios, disruptive innovations in banking, investment trends.
- Healthcare – Envisioning biotech breakthroughs, genomic medicine, ethical issues, healthcare delivery.
- Academia – Teaching future studies programs, researching trends and methodologies.
- Non-profits – Anticipating societal needs and challenges to guide programs and initiatives.
- Arts and culture – Science fiction authors and concept artists illustrate potential futures.
- Urban planning – Designing future-focused cities, architectures and infrastructure or so futurism keynote speakers tell us.
- Sustainability – Modeling climate scenarios and transition pathways to sustainable systems.
- Social sciences – Analyzing paradigm shifts in demographics, work, education and quality of life.
- Consultancies – Providing foresight services to help organizations with strategy and visioning.
Almost any field can benefit from developing a futures perspective and hiring futurism keynote speakers to expand possibilities and inform decisions. Some futurists specialize in a domain, while others take a generalist view.