12 Aug ASK A GAMING FUTURIST: WHAT WAYS TO GAME ARE THERE?
Pop quiz: Which major types of casino play do gaming futurist keynote speakers often chat about future trends and workforce innovations around? More than you might anticipate, or so it would seem…
- Slots – Electronic slot machines and video slots. Gaming futurist keynote speakers look at trends in game themes, mechanics, cabinet designs, as well as mobile and online slots.
- Table Games – Games like blackjack, craps, roulette and poker played at tables with dealers. The field’s best gaming futurist keynote speakers discuss innovations in game variants, accessories like electronic card shufflers, and hybrid virtual offerings.
- Sports Betting – Wagering on professional or college sports outcomes, point spreads and statistics. Consultants analyze innovations in betting apps, predictive modeling, in-game betting options.
- Esports Betting – Wagering on competitive video gaming matches and tournaments. Thought leaders including the top gaming futurist keynote speakers look at the growth of esports betting vs traditional sports betting.
- Live Dealer Games – Table games with human dealers streamed in real-time for online and mobile players. All manner of advisors examine immersive production tech innovations.
- Social Gambling – Games that allow players to gamble and interact with other online players. Outside experts look at developments like virtual reality casinos.
- Real Money Gambling Apps – Apps that allow casino game play directly from mobile devices. Top futurologists explore use of cryptocurrency and blockchain with these apps.
- Gamification – Applying gaming elements like point scoring, rewards and quests to slots, table games or entire casino properties.
- Interactive Displays – Leading gaming futurist keynote speakers think about leveraging advanced digital displays, projection mapping, augmented and virtual reality in future casino gaming experiences.
Casinos want to evolve offerings and experiences to align with technological change and customer engagement preferences. Futurists help.