30 Aug GAS KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST: THE FUTURE OF NATURAL GAS, PROPANE, AND MORE
It’s a brave new world of business for gas keynote speakers in such an unpredictable and fast-changing market environment. The question of the moment is – where do meeting and event planners seeing experts adding the most value? Answers lie in conversations around…
- Emerging technologies and innovations that gas keynote speakers see in production, storage, distribution, and applications. Experts tend to highlight new techniques, equipment, or processes.
- Market trends, growth opportunities, and challenges facing major industrial gas sectors like medical, manufacturing, food & beverage, etc. Think supply/demand shifts or new regulations as well.
- Sustainability and decarbonization goals for industrial companies. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions, increasing energy efficiency, and utilizing renewable energy are common themes of gas keynote speakers’ presentations.
- Best practices for handling industrial gases like oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and hydrogen. Safety is crucial in production and transportation.
- Creative uses and applications of industrial gases in fields like health care, aerospace, transportation, laser technology, semiconductors, and more.
- Business strategies and mergers & acquisitions that gas keynote speakers are seeing amongst industrial companies looking to increase market share.
- Global outlook for industrial gas demand growth, especially in developing markets.
- Impact of events like pandemics or energy crises on industrial gas supply chains.
- Case studies that gas keynote speakers offer showcasing successful industrial projects and operations.
- Leadership principles for managing industrial gas businesses through market volatility.