03 Aug ASK A GEN Z FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT FUTURE TRENDS WILL DEFINE THIS COHORT?
Gen Z futurist keynote speakers don’t tend to be shy about predicting what’s coming next for this generation. Regardless, a lot of this information tends to be scattered across different live/virtual speaking presentations, market research reports, and consulting projects. Allow us to bridge the gap in brief, numbering among Gen Z futurist keynote speakers ourselves. We’ve put together a handy little guide below that maybe can help you get a better sense of anticipated future trends for the cohort.
- Entrepreneurship – High rates of entrepreneurship, freelancing and side-hustles as they forge their own career paths leveraging technology.
- Workplace disruption – Redefining work norms with demands for flexibility, purpose, engagement and inclusion as they enter the workforce according to top Gen Z futurist keynote speakers.
- Cashless society – Rapid adoption of digital payments, cryptocurrency and decentralized finance as they avoid debt and traditional banking.
- Virtual reality – Seamless integration of virtual worlds and digital spaces into social and work lives through augmented/virtual reality technologies.
- Travel and living abroad – Cultural exchange through extensive international travel and living abroad enabled by remote work and expanding passport access.
- Climate action – Large-scale grassroots climate and environmental activism movements driven by this sustainability-focused generation – a frequent topic among Gen Z futurist keynote speakers.
- Mental health prioritization – Reduction of stigmas through openness about mental health accompanied by institutional changes.
- Automation adaptation – Development of creative and human-centric skills to complement automated tasks and AI in the job market.
- Political disruption – Declining support for polarized two-party politics in favor of decentralized movements and third-parties.
- Lifelong learning – Continuous education and skill development becoming the norm with decline of college degree’s preeminence.
- Customized healthcare – Per Gen Z futurist keynote speakers, expectation for personalized medicine, wearables data, precision treatments and genetic profiling in healthcare.