29 Aug GLASS FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF GLASS DEALERS AND MANUFACTURERS?
Gaze into the mirror, and we see that glass futurist keynote speakers and consulting future trends experts cover a broad range of on-site and virtual online speaking presentations. One can’t blame top experts, given just how many technology trends from AI to automation are now on the rise, and the sheer number of future of work and workplace innovations happening. How are glass futurist keynote speakers spending the majority of their working hours lately though, we wondered? If you’re in the same boat and curious as well, the below overview of where industry leaders are spending consulting hours recently should help fill in many of the blanks…
- Giving presentations forecasting emerging glass technologies and applications 5-10 years out. Talks often cover areas like self-cleaning glass, highly transparent glass, improved smart glass, glass-based electronics, etc.
- Authoring articles and reports predicting the future of major glass end-markets like buildings, automotive, appliances, etc. Top glass futurist keynote speakers look at trends in aesthetics, performance, and production methods, among other avenues of interest and research.
- Advising glass manufacturers and suppliers on investing in the right innovations and capabilities today to meet future market needs and compete with new materials.
- Conducting original research on glass consumer attitudes, purchasing behavior, and receptiveness to new glass technologies to help guide R&D priorities.
- Speculating as glass futurist keynote speakers on potential regulatory changes, environmental pressures, and disruption from competing materials that could impact the industry (and dealers which serve it) in the future.
- Proposing visionary architectural and design concepts that take advantage of glass in new ways, like energy-generating windows or adaptive glass skins on buildings.
- Creating forecasts for how augmented and virtual reality could be integrated into glass surfaces to enable applications in transportation, retail, etc.
- Exploring potential applications that glass futurist keynote speakers see beyond established uses in buildings and vehicles, such as emerging areas like wearable technology, biomedical devices, etc.
- Demonstrating forward-looking glass art, sculptures, and installations that provide a tangible glimpse of glass capabilities to come.
- Promoting glass education and training programs that develop the specialized skills that glass futurist keynote speakers say are needed for next-gen glass manufacturing and craftsmanship.
Are you a glass dealer, manufacturer, distributor or association looking to spice up a conference or convention with thought provoking commentary and questions? Does your team of meeting or event planners need a top notch presenter to take the stage and help pack in a sellout crowd at your next corporate get-together? Wherever you’re coming from here, if you’re interested in the sector, trust us when we say that the best glass futurist keynote speakers should be your first port of call for input and insight.