23 Aug TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY AND FUTURE TRENDS TO NOTE, PER TOP GLOBAL TRAVEL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Our favorite global travel keynote speakers and consulting transportation futurists can frequently be found giving live and virtual key note speaking presentations on…
- Sustainable travel – Increased focus on eco-friendly practices, carbon offsetting, regenerative travel, and green supply chains.
- Wellness travel – More travel that global travel keynote speakers say is motivated by improving physical and mental health through meditation retreats, spa getaways, sports adventures, healthy cuisine.
- Slow travel – Emphasis on deeper cultural immersion, longer stays, social connections versus rushed sightseeing.
- Multi-generational travel – Different generations traveling together more often with needs catered to.
- Personalization – AI and big data enabling hyper-customized and tailored travel experiences in global travel keynote speakers’ viewpoint.
- Safety and wellbeing – Health, safety, security remaining top priorities for travelers in decision making.
- Purpose-driven travel – Travel increasingly being tied to causes like volunteerism, sustainability, social enterprise.
- Bleisure travel – Integrating remote work with leisure time during trips becoming more mainstream.
- Space tourism – Suborbital and orbital spaceflights becoming as global travel keynote speakers say more accessible to ultra-wealthy travelers.
- Augmented reality – AR increasingly being used by travelers for navigation, translation, information overlays.
- High-tech/high-touch – Blend of cutting-edge tech enabling seamless experiences but also human, authentic local touch.
- Multimodal transport – Use of different modes like trains, ferries and bikes in addition to flights for transport diversity.
- Off the beaten track – demand growing for lesser known, off-grid destinations and experiences.
- Mobile everything – Per global travel keynote speakers, travelers relying on mobile devices, payments, services and apps end-to-end.