30 Aug THE FUTURE OF GOVERNMENT AGENCIES: TOP GOVERNMENT FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER SHARES FEEDBACK
Diplomacy and federal/state-level mandates come into play when government futurist keynote speakers take the stage. To get a closer look at what virtual speaking and live event pros present on, just scroll down.
- Giving talks and presentations to government agencies and officials about potential future trends and scenarios in areas like technology, society, the economy, etc. Top government futurist keynote speakers use data and research to craft projections and visions of the future.
- Advising federal, state or citywide leaders on policy decisions by providing insights into how current developments may unfold in the future. Case in point – how emerging technologies like AI could impact jobs and the workforce over the next 10-20 years.
- Leading foresight exercises and scenario planning workshops as government futurist keynote speakers for agencies and organizations to help them anticipate and plan for multiple potential futures.
- Authoring reports and studies on critical future issues like climate change, global pandemics, the future of work, geopolitical dynamics etc. Publications are meant to inform government strategy and planning.
- Participating in expert panels, commissions and advisory boards set up by governmental bodies to provide recommendations as government futurists regarding future planning across key areas like infrastructure, education, healthcare etc.
- Helping governments anticipate disruptive innovations and paradigm shifts that could significantly alter society in the future and require policy changes and workforce adaptation.
- Providing thought leadership through public talks, op-eds and media commentary as top government futurist keynote speakers about strategic foresight and future preparedness in government.
Government leaders can often use additional feedback when it comes to finding ways to make more informed decisions today to plan for long-term challenges and opportunities. And, of course, it’s the sort of space where the best government futurist keynote speakers can often plug in.