12 Nov WHICH GOVERNMENT MEETINGS CAN YOU CATCH KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND FUTURISTS AT?
We know you’re familiar with the idea of government meetings keynote speakers and the types of value that they bring to the stage. But what sorts of events do public sector agencies tend to bring top thought leaders in for? That’s a whole other kettle of fish. Frequently tapped to be government meetings keynote speakers, we thought it might be fun to help folks fill in the blanks. Simply read on to get a better sense of where we often plug into official programs…
- Annual conferences for national, state/provincial, or city/county government associations. For example, the National League of Cities conference.
- Leadership summits hosted by government agencies or departments. Like a state transportation agency leadership offsite where government meetings keynote speakers can add maximum value.
- Industry-specific conferences focused on key policy areas like education, public health, emergency management, urban planning, etc.
- Events held by associations for government executives and administrators. Such as a county administrators association annual meeting.
- Elected official orientation and training events after elections at the federal, state or local levels – a frequent launchpad for government meetings keynote speakers.
- Public sector innovation and technology conferences looking at how to leverage IT, data, AI and more.
- Diversity and inclusion-focused summits for the public sector.
- Policy academies on pressing issues like the opioid crisis, infrastructure investment, immigration, etc.
- Committee and caucus retreats and planning meetings in legislative bodies like Congress or state legislatures.
- Graduation ceremonies at public administration or affairs graduate programs.
- Management training seminars that government meetings keynote speakers for supervisors and program directors.
- Community outreach events like a town hall meeting or citywide visioning session.
- Budget planning workshops for government finance and budget officials.
- Public sector HR, recruiting and talent management conferences are also frequent pit stops for government meetings keynote speakers.
The common thread is finding great government meetings keynote speakers who understand public sector needs, challenges and values.