10 Aug GROWTH STRATEGY KEYNOTE SPEAKER: A BUSINESS STRATEGIST ON GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
As growth strategy keynote speakers, which types of topics are we often asked to give virtual speaking presentations and live hosting/MCing/presenting on? Wonder no more…
- Defining Growth – Explaining different forms of growth (e.g. revenue, customers, market share, profitability, etc.) and strategic approaches to take as growth strategy keynote speakers.
- Growth Planning – How to conduct market analysis, assess opportunities, and develop focused growth plans with well-defined objectives and key performance indicators.
- Innovation – Ways to continuously innovate your offerings (products, services, solutions) to fuel expansion in a growth strategy keynote speaker’s eyes by better meeting customer needs.
- Customer Insights – Leveraging customer research, feedback and data analytics to uncover unmet needs, pain points and new opportunities.
- Marketing and Sales – Strategies for boosting awareness, generating demand, converting leads and building customer loyalty through omni-channel marketing, account-based sales, and effective selling.
- Partnerships – Identifying partnership opportunities from a growth strategy keynote speaker’s perspective to acquire new capabilities, expand to new markets/segments, and accelerate growth.
- Global Expansion – Approaches for expanding internationally through exports, partnerships, foreign direct investment and local innovation.
- Digital Transformation – Using technology (mobile, social, cloud, AI, etc.) to reach new customers, remove friction, and enable new business models.
- Scaling Operations – Building operational capabilities and resources to support increased demand and enable a seamless customer experience at higher volumes. A top topic among growth strategy keynote speakers.
- Organizational Agility – Cultivating an agile, entrepreneurial, and customer-centric culture to drive ongoing innovation, adaptation and growth.
- Leadership – Exemplifying the mindsets, behaviors and actions leaders must embrace to foster a growth orientation and successfully guide expansion.
Ultimately, what a growth strategy keynote speaker aims to do is provide actionable frameworks, case studies and insights business leaders can apply to develop winning growth strategies.