15 Aug HOW CAN HOSPITAL SPEAKERS AND MEDICAL FUTURISTS HELP ORGANIZATIONS GROW?
Top hospital speakers and medical futurists typically work in a few main areas, which we thought we’d go over…
- Research – Experts research and analyze healthcare and technology trends to understand where from a hospital speaker’s perspective that medicine and healthcare delivery is heading in the future. Often involves reviewing medical literature, industry reports, startup landscapes, etc.
- Public Speaking – Pros give keynote speeches, presentations and talks at industry conferences and events to share their insights about the future of healthcare. As hospital speakers, the process allows them to spread ideas.
- Consulting – Leaders here advise hospitals, health systems, government agencies, startups and corporations on strategies for innovation, digital transformation, emerging technologies, etc.
- Writing – Top thinkers synthesize their research and ideas into articles, op-eds, white papers, books and reports to be published and shared as hospital speakers and medical futurists widely.
- Advisory Boards – Folks lend their expertise by serving on advisory boards and think tanks aimed at advancing healthcare through new policies and solutions.
- Media Commentary – Analysts provide commentary on healthcare and medicine as subject matter experts for news articles, TV/radio segments, documentaries and more.
- Business Development – Several hospital speakers work with startups or corporations to help commercialize new medical technologies and healthcare service solutions.
- Academic Research – Those affiliated with universities may conduct original research on topics like bioethics, healthcare AI, genetic therapies, etc.
Among today’s best-known hospital speakers, the common thread is leveraging their deep industry knowledge to inform audiences about the innovations and policies that will transform the delivery of healthcare in the future. Public speaking is a major platform for their ideas.