29 Jul HOTELS FUTURIST AND HOSPITALITY KEYNOTE SPEAKER: 10 TOP BRANDS TO BE AWARE OF
Give a hotels futurist or one of today’s best-known hospitality keynote speakers a call, and they’ll tell you that many top hotel brands make a great place to start when looking for examples of leadership and innovation in the space. Many present great case studies and examples to look to as you think about ways to frame coming years for the space, or put together presentations tracking how to stay one step ahead of the curve. Given that we frequently work as hotel futurists and hospitality keynote speakers alike, here are a few of those we often turn to when sharing our thoughts. Keep in mind that many other industry-leading brands also make great touchpoints to look to as you contemplate where the next few decades will trend, and what innovations that they might bring.
- Marriott – The largest hotel chain globally with over 7,000 properties across 30 brands like Courtyard, Ritz-Carlton, W Hotels, etc.
- Hilton – Global concern with over 6,400 hotels in 119 countries and territories across brands like Hampton Inn, Waldorf Astoria, DoubleTree, etc. or so top hotels futurists report.
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) – Parent company of brands like Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza, Regent, and more. Over 5,600 hotels.
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts – Franchisor of over 9,000 hotels globally across economy and midscale brands like Super 8, Travelodge, Ramada, Days Inn.
- Best Western – Known for midscale, consistent brand with over 4,500 independently owned and operated hotels worldwide.
- Choice Hotels – Franchisor of brands like Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites. Over 7,000 properties globally according to top hotels futurists.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation – Operates 900+ hotels in 65 countries under brands including Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, and Andaz.
- AccorHotels – European hospitality company with over 5,000 owned and franchised hotels across luxury to budget categories.
- Radisson Hotel Group – Operates seven brands including Radisson and Radisson Blu covering 1,400+ properties in 120 countries.
- IHG Group (Six Continents Hotels) – Major player in the hotel industry with a broad portfolio of hotel chains and over 5,000 owned and franchised hotels.