03 Aug TOP INDIA KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: FUTURE-FOCUSED BUSINESSES DRIVE NEW TRENDS, INNOVATIONS
India keynote speakers and futurist consultants say it’s a busy time to be a practicing member of the field. There’s a ton happening in terms of new technology trends and future workplace innovations, after all. But what types of organizations are bringing in outside thought leaders and presenters for meetings, conferences and virtual speaking events? The way India keynote speakers and futurist consultants tell it, some of the largest and most influential companies in India are doing so:
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate in oil & gas, petrochemicals, telecom and retail. Owners of Jio telecom and Reliance Retail.
- Tata Group – Multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai. Major interests include steel, automobiles, IT, luxury hotels, per India keynote speakers and futurist consultants.
- State Bank of India – Largest public sector bank and overall biggest bank in India.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) – Largest life insurance company in India, state-owned.
- Indian Oil Corporation – State owned oil & gas company, biggest in India by revenue. Engaged in refining, fuel distribution and petrochemicals.
- HDFC Bank – Largest private sector bank in India according to India keynote speakers and top futurist consultants with huge presence in digital banking.
- Coal India – Largest coal mining company worldwide, also the largest coal producer in India.
- Hindustan Petroleum – Majority state owned petroleum company engaged in refining, fuel retail and lubricants.
- Larsen & Toubro – Multinational conglomerate in construction, manufacturing, financial services and technology.
- Bharat Petroleum – State controlled oil & gas company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration, refining and fuel distribution.