23 Aug ASK AN INFORMATION SYSTEMS KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT TECHNOLOGY TRENDS ARE ON THE RADAR?
If you were to quiz information systems keynote speakers, experts would say they present on…
- Digital transformation – How organizations can digitally transform to improve efficiency, decision-making, and competitiveness through emerging technologies like AI, automation, cloud computing, etc. A major focus for information systems keynote speakers lately.
- Data analytics – Harnessing the power of data analytics, business intelligence, and big data to drive insights for strategic business outcomes.
- Cybersecurity – Latest cybersecurity threats, challenges, and solutions to secure systems, data, infrastructure and users. Topics may include ransomware, authentication, encryption, governance, etc.
- Privacy and ethics – Navigating privacy regulations, ethical collection/use of data, bias in algorithms, building trustworthiness in systems. Significant talking point for information systems keynote speakers.
- Emerging technologies – Exploring how technologies like blockchain, IoT, quantum computing, AR/VR, robotics, etc. may transform and disrupt industries and systems.
- Leadership – Leadership strategies for CIOs and IT executives guiding transformation and adapting to rapid technological change.
- Agile methodologies – Utilizing agile principles as information systems keynote speakers to build, iterate on, and manage systems and IT projects collaboratively.
- Cloud adoption – Migration strategies, benefits, risks and best practices for adopting cloud-based infrastructure, software, platforms and services.
- Future of work – How increasing integration of AI, automation and other technologies will shape the future of work across industries and within IT organizations.
- Talent strategy – Attracting, developing and retaining technical talent and promoting more diversity in IT and computer sciences from a information systems keynote speaker’s standpoint.
- Customer experience – Leveraging systems and data to create seamless, personalized digital customer experiences and improve satisfaction.
- Innovation culture – Fostering a culture of innovation, digital-first thinking, entrepreneurship, and rapid experimentation.