07 Aug ASK AN INNOVATION FUTURIST: WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO THEY DO?
Innovation futurist speakers can help promote growth and strategic innovation in a number of areas. Likewise, industry experts and virtual speaking pros can also prompt greater creativity and productivity up and down the line. How precisely do the types of hosting, MCing (emceeing) and presentations that they give achieve such results, however? Our team of innovation futurist speakers takes a moment to break it down…
- Inspiring a future vision – The best innovation futurist speakers paint a compelling vision of future opportunities and trends that could impact an industry, which helps spark creative, future-focused thinking.
- Challenging assumptions – Thought leaders encourage audiences to question status quo assumptions about how an industry operates and what customers want… the process serves to help identify strategic innovation opportunities.
- Highlighting emerging technologies – Pros highlight cutting edge technologies that could enable new business models, products, and processes in the future. Doing so provides ideas to experiment with.
- Fostering a culture of innovation – The industry’s most well-known and best innovation futurist speakers promote approaches for fostering nimble, creative, collaborative cultures adept at experimentation and learning.
- Providing frameworks – Experts share frameworks, methodologies, and strategies for developing disruptive innovation and managing the innovation process… doing so equips leaders with tools.
- Identifying blind spots – Consultants point out potential blind spots, biases, and barriers that could constrain innovation leading leaders to recognize areas for improvement.
- Offering case studies – Many pros here showcase case studies of successful innovation both within and outside the industry… offering models and lessons learned to apply.
- Building motivation – Some of our favorite and most quoted innovation futurist speakers make innovation inspirational and urgent for competitiveness. Activities rally people around the importance of innovation.
- Encouraging experimentation – Folks also encourage piloting ideas, testing assumptions, and accelerating learning which promotes action on innovation.
Taken in totality, the aim is to get audiences excited about future possibilities while also providing practical guidance on making innovation a sustainable capability.