30 Aug IRON & STEEL KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS?
Who’s girding business leaders to greet new technology trends and future of work shifts? Iron and steel keynote speakers, naturally, alongside a growing assortment of metals futurists and consultants. Interested in hearing what conference and convention producers are asking top experts to touch on? Even we were fascinated to note the growing scope of where meeting and event planners are asking iron and steel keynote speakers to offer thoughts, and that’s no small point to observe given that we work in the space ourselves!
- Business intelligence and forecasts – Pros analyze factors influencing supply and demand, prices, and provide forecasts for the near future which gives audiences an understanding of where the industry is heading.
- New products and innovations – The best iron and steel keynote speakers highlight new product developments like advanced high-strength steels, innovative coating technologies, etc. that can impact the business.
- Manufacturing and processing advances – Consultants advise on new technologies and processes for steelmaking, casting, rolling, finishing that can improve efficiency, quality and capabilities.
- Sustainability – With steelmaking being energy and resource intensive, sustainability is a major topic. Top iron and steel keynote speakers now discuss decarbonization efforts, renewable energy, recycling, etc. in the industry.
- Safety – Safety in steel mills and mining is paramount. Improving workplace safety through technologies, training and culture change is a major area of focus for iron and steel keynote speakers as of late.
- Cost and competitiveness – Steelmaking costs, raw material costs and competitive positioning of different companies and regions is analyzed. Lower costs and increased productivity is a focus.
- Global trends and trade – Developments in major global markets like China, India, Europe, NAFTA, etc. are covered to understand regional supply/demand drivers. Trade policies may also be explored.
- Emerging applications – New applications for materials that iron and steel keynote speakers anticipate in construction, auto, energy, packaging, etc. and their impact are often highlighted.
Strategic overviews of important technical, commercial and market factors shaping the industry globally and regionally are almost always on the menu when iron and steel keynote speakers present. And PS – if you find yourself in need of one, please don’t hesitate to give our team of future trends experts a shout today!