15 Jul KEYNOTE SPEAKERS UNDER $10,000: WHO CAN YOU BOOK FOR THE FEE RANGE?
If keynote speakers under $10,000 are what you’re searching for, you’ve come to the right place. Many meeting, conference and event planners are often on the hunt for inspirational and motivational guest speakers to deliver live or virtual speaking presentations, but wonder – who can they book? Thankfully, as futurist trends experts and professional speakers, we thought we’d make the process a bit easier. Let’s take a closer took at some of the types of top keynote speakers under $10,000 that you can hire and book for programs.
With a budget of $10,000, you can likely get the following tiers of keynote speakers:
- Local celebrities – Minor TV personalities, radio hosts, athletes, or politicians well-known regionally in a city or state, but not nationally famous.
- Up-and-coming experts – Authors, academics, or industry specialists who are gaining popularity and reputation but not yet household names.
- Unknown former politicians – Former state legislators, mayors of small towns, one-term governors, etc. who had minimal impact or fame.
- Niche celebrities – Z-list celebrities like former reality show contestants, YouTube stars, viral meme people, and figures well-known in very small but perhaps influential communities.
- Career academics – Professors from lesser known universities and colleges who are respected but not “star” names at elite institutions.
- Local business leaders – CEOs and executives leading mid-sized regional businesses or local branches of national companies.
- Emerging thought leaders – Innovative thinkers and early champions of new trends just getting started in building their influence.
- Unconventional choices – People with compelling stories or perspectives from other walks of life like activists, artists, aid workers.
For keynote speakers under $10,000 you can certainly get top performers, but on the other hand, you may need to compromise on fame and notoriety. But of course it’s eminently possible to find fresh perspectives and great stories unmatched at higher price points if you look beyond big names.