15 Jul $100000 KEYNOTE SPEAKER: CELEBRITY SPEAKING EXPLAINED
OK, so you require the services of keynote speakers under $100,000 – for this type of speaker fee, you can expect to book presenters from the absolute top tiers of influence and fame. After all, even many multi-bestselling authors and TV personalities command honorariums at a level that’s far smaller, making the payment tier reserved for well-known celebrities and brand names. Anyways, as futurists and future trends experts who work with many meeting and event planners, here’s who’s on the list of keynote speakers under $100,000…
- Global political leaders – Major former presidents, prime ministers, secretaries of state, and Nobel peace prize winners.
- Legendary business icons – Founders and CEOs of the largest tech companies and conglomerates like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft.
- Rockstar scientists – Nobel prize winners for major scientific discoveries and preeminent thought leaders in their field.
- Media moguls – The billionaires, executives behind the biggest media brands, networks, platforms.
- Celebrity unicorns – The currently most famous movie stars, musicians, athletes among the A-list.
- Wildly bestselling authors – Writers of the highest selling and most impactful books across non-fiction genres.
- Prominent world leaders – Heads of the UN, WHO, World Bank, IMF and central figures in global events.
- Top activists – Leaders of movements and foundations that shape major social, environmental, human rights issues also can serve as keynote speakers under $100,000 as well, believe it or not.
- Executive coaching stars – The most exclusive consultants hired by Fortune 100 companies for high-stakes leadership.
- Elite academics – The most influential professors and researchers making pioneering contributions in their disciplines.
Noting this, keynote speakers under $100K have massive prestige and unmatched name recognition. Just make sure fame aligns to your event’s specific goals before paying top dollar.