15 Jul KEYNOTE SPEAKERS UNDER $15,000: HIRING AND BOOKING LIVE OR VIRTUAL SPEAKING PROS
If you’d like to hire or book keynote speakers under $15,000, you’ll be pleased to note that you have a decent-sized pool of candidates to pick from. While the budget won’t always guarantee access to famous or celebrity names, it can certainly secure you a competent and engaging professional speaker’s services. To aid with meeting and event planning, we wanted to run down different sorts of keynote speakers under $15,000 that can typically be engaged for an event appearance.
- Prominent academics – Well-known professors, authors, and researchers from respected but non-elite universities. Experts who may have deep expertise but not celebrity status.
- Established industry authorities – Leading analysts, consultants, and executives known widely in their field, but not household names.
- Mid-level political figures – Former state governors, senators, cabinet members, and heads of medium sized agencies – note that we are not talking former prime ministers or presidents here.
- Notable journalists – TV correspondents, radio hosts, editors and writers for major national publications and broadcasters.
- Successful entrepreneurs – Founders and CEOs of recognized and established businesses, especially in the tech sector.
- Executive coaches – Well known executive leadership coaches and consultants with successful books.
- Lower-tier celebrities – Actors, musicians, athletes known for one big role/hit years ago but whose peak fame has passed.
- Chart-topping authors – Writers with several best-selling books in business, self-help, or other popular genres.
- Leading NGO heads – Executives running prominent non-profit organizations with solid reputations.
Long story short: Looking for keynote speakers under $15,000 provides some flexibility. You can book emerging talent on the rise or veterans who have impacted their fields but don’t command premium celebrity fees.