15 Jul KEYNOTE SPEAKERS UNDER $25,000: BOOKING CELEBRITY TALENT AND VIRTUAL SPEAKERS
Booking and hiring keynote speakers under $25,000 isn’t always difficult, as it’s a competitive rate for many meeting and event planners. At the same time, you need to be aware of which professional motivational and inspirational guest speakers are willing to accept bookings in this range. As futurist trends experts, I thought we might take a tour of some of the types of keynote speakers under $25,000 that can typically be hired:
- Well-known industry experts – Top analysts, consultants, and thought leaders in fields like technology, business, healthcare, etc. Highly respected folks but not celebrities.
- Established academics – Professors from prestigious universities who have published influential research and books often make common keynote speakers under $25,000.
- Successful authors – Writers with multiple bestselling books and strong book tour/speaking circuit presence.
- Recognized journalists – Editors, columnists, and correspondents at major newspapers, websites, and national public radio.
- Former politicians – State representatives, mayors of major cities, cabinet members from past administrations.
- Prominent entrepreneurs – Founders of companies valued in the hundreds of millions that have an innovative edge.
- Executive coaches – Well-known leadership and business coaches for Fortune 500 companies and conferences.
- Specialty speakers – “Big name” sportspeople, mentalists, adventurers known for feats or performances.
- Niche celebrities – Actors, musicians, athletes who were briefly famous years ago for specific roles/events.
The bottom line? For the budget, finding keynote speakers under $25,000 doesn’t have to be challenging, as it provides myriad options across a range of fields and specialties.