01 Sep ASK A LAND TITLE KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST: WHAT FUTURE TRENDS WILL TOMORROW BRING US?
Uncertain as the market has become, land title keynote speakers have much to discuss as of late, e.g.:
- The future of the title industry – How emerging technology like blockchain, artificial intelligence, and digital closings will transform title and escrow processes. The best land title keynote speakers present strategic insights.
- Cybersecurity – The growing threat of cyberattacks against real estate transactions and the steps title companies must take to protect client data and funds. Pros often touch on security best practices.
- TRID and disclosure laws – Updates on the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) rule and other federal and state disclosure requirements impacting title insurance.
- Mortgage industry trends – Shifts in mortgage lending standards, products, and regulations that land title keynote speakers say will affect title insurance underwriting and rate-setting… and implications.
- Insurance 101 – Explaining the nuts and bolts of title insurance products, pricing, surveys and examinations, and claims mitigation for those new to the industry.
- Title insurance mergers and acquisitions – Analysis of recent M&A deals reshaping the title insurance sector. Pros examine market consolidation.
- Recruiting and training – Strategies that land title keynote speakers suggest for attracting and retaining talent amid labor shortages as well as training the next generation of title professionals.
- Marketing and communications – Tips for educating real estate agents and consumers about the value of title insurance. May include social media, PR and ad campaigns.
- Consumer expectations – How increased access to information is shaping consumer demands around speed, transparency and service. Ways title companies can adapt in the eyes of land title keynote speakers.
- Risk management – Industry trends around title claims and losses. Thought leaders highlight underwriting considerations and proactive loss mitigation.