12 Feb WHERE TOP LEGAL TECHNOLOGY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS SEE AI & THE FUTURE OF WORK TRENDING
Ask your favorite legal technology keynote speaker – things are changing for attorneys, law firms and lawyers in the age of AI. And of course, for that matter, court systems in the time of the future of work as well. Turning to legal technology keynote speakers of all stripes, a few recurring themes seem to permeate when it comes to what pros are touching on more and more in opening and closing talks.
1. Artificial Intelligence and Automation – AI will take on more legal tasks like contract review, document drafting, predicting case outcomes, legal research and eDiscovery. Top legal technology keynote speakers are going to analyze new frontiers of legal AI and advanced law firm automation.
2. Blockchain and Smart Contracts – Blockchain has major potential to streamline contract management, digitize records, tokenize assets and disrupt dispute resolution. Keynotes could unpack use cases, implementation challenges and the future of “blockchain law.”
3. Customer-Centric Design – There’s growing emphasis on human-centered design in legal tech tools targeting clearer communication, personalization and accessibility for users. Top legal technology keynote speakers talks are set to spotlight the consumerization of law and how focusing on user experience (UX) aims to close justice gaps.
4. Data and Predictive Analytics – Aggregating case data and litigation analytics to uncover trends, forecast case trajectories and optimize legal strategy will continue expanding. Discussing data-driven lawyer insights and metrics on the business of law will drive value.
5. Cybersecurity and Ethics – As law firms and courts digitize information, cyber risks grow, raising ethical concerns around areas like duty of technological competence. Presentations around law-specific cybersecurity safeguards and establishing ethical technological standards are timely.
6. NewLaw and Legal Innovation – The best legal technology keynote speakers are apt to review law firms and new practice models leveraging legal tech and process innovations to improve client services. Discussing the future landscape as traditional models adapt could resonate.
By spotlighting leading applications, use cases and advances within legal technology while also covering risks, obstacles and ethical considerations, legal technology keynote speakers can generate valuable food for thought – and spark innovation inside the court system and without to boot as well.