10 Aug WHO’S BOOKING LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND FUTURISTS LATELY?
Why are Los Angeles keynote speakers and California futurists finding their phones ringing off the hook? Here’s a hint…
- Entertainment Industry – Media giants like Walt Disney, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, Universal, Warner Bros., etc. hire Los Angeles keynote speakers and California futurists quite often.
- Streaming Platforms – Netflix, Hulu, and other digital streaming services bringing speakers to LA events.
- Tech Companies – Major tech companies including Snapchat, Ring, Honey, Pluto TV, and more. Also Silicon Valley firms with local offices work with Los Angeles keynote speakers and California futurists on a regular basis.
- Aerospace & Defense – Major contractors located in LA like Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and SpaceX.
- Financial Institutions – Banks/investment firms such as MUFG Union Bank, Oaktree Capital Management, and City National Bank.
- Law Firms – Top law practices like Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP and Latham & Watkins LLP bring in Los Angeles keynote speakers and California futurists to help provide insight often.
- Accounting Giants – The ‘big four’ firms Deloitte, PwC, KPMG and Ernst & Young host speakers in LA.
- Healthcare Systems – Major hospital networks like Providence, UCLA Health, Cedars-Sinai, Kaiser Permanente, etc.
- Port of Los Angeles – One of the nation’s busiest ports hosting industry events.
- Tourism & Hospitality – Hotel chains, entertainment venues, tourism boards that draw convention business.
- Higher Education – UCLA, USC, Caltech, Pepperdine and other universities bringing Los Angeles keynote speakers to campus.
- Professional Associations – Groups like the LA Chamber of Commerce, LA Film Society, Society of Motion Picture & Television Engineers and more.
- Sports Franchises – Teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Rams, Chargers and others.