29 Aug MANHATTAN KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND NYC FUTURIST: LIVE MEETINGS AND VIRTUAL EVENT SPEAKING
New York City is an epicenter of new technology trends: Manhattan keynote speakers and futurist consultants frequently touch on them, and deliver live and virtual online speaking presentations about the future of work as well. Where do we see most NYC key notes happening at meetings and events in the area, and what types of topics do we see presenters talking on? Given that we’re Manhattan keynote speakers ourselves, it wasn’t hard to put together a rundown of what’s trending in town with some of today’s most storied companies and the meetings and events that they’re holding.
- New York City history – Origins of NYC, how it became a major global city, evolution of its neighborhoods and local culture.
- Finance and Wall Street – The importance of the finance industry and major companies headquartered in town. Fintech innovation and the future of finance from Manhattan keynote speakers’ viewpoint.
- Real estate – Notable buildings, changing skyline, high costs, urban development projects and zoning policies.
- Startup ecosystem – Growth of Silicon Alley, major startups founded in NYC, supporting entrepreneurs and local venture capital.
- Arts and culture – Broadway, museums, music, food, comedy and other elements of creativity and entertainment in Manhattan.
- Diversity – How NYC’s diversity fuels innovation and lessons on embracing diverse communities given Manhattan keynote speakers’ perspective.
- Transportation – Complex systems underlying NYC transport like the subway and initiatives like congestion pricing.
- Education – Higher ed institutions, talent pipelines, link between academia and business, and knowledge economy.
- Sustainability – Efforts by Manhattan keynote speakers to develop sustainably, reduce emissions, and improve resiliency after events like Hurricane Sandy.
- Policy and government – Political landscape, mayors who shaped NYC, public health and social initiatives.
- Visiting NYC – Things to see and do for first-time visitors and tips for experiencing Manhattan as a local.
Insider perspectives on New York City are common for Manhattan keynote speakers to present on, and they typically share little-known history and facts, and discuss major industries, innovations and influences that make Manhattan unique. Of course, many of the field’s top presenters talk extensively about topics like business, creativity, innovation, professional services, growth and other avenues of interest in the corporate world as well.