31 Jul MIDDLE EAST FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHERE TO BOOK MUST-SEE MEETINGS AND EVENTS?
Turning to Middle East futurist keynote speakers and consultants, we hear that the region is booming in terms of bookings and demand for meetings, events, conferences, and board retreats. If asked to guess why? We’d say it has much to do not only with the region’s storied and scenic backdrop, but also an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and appetite for insight throughout this fast-growing region. A commitment to growth and innovation characterize working professionals throughout the area… which, we suspect, is part of the reason that companies there tend to bring in so many Middle East futurist keynote speakers and consultants to provide learning and insight. In any event, what say we take a look at where much of the action is happening?
In previous posts, we covered a number of large cities where you can expect to find corporate gatherings taking place. Below, we offer some other notable cities and hubs in the area that you might wish to consider as you look to put together speaking programs and educational content.
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Major economic center and port city hosting conferences.
- Jerusalem – Israel’s capital where Middle East futurist keynote speakers and consultants present on history, religion, and politics.
- Doha, Qatar – Rapid development necessitates infrastructure/sports speakers.
- Casablanca, Morocco – Business and tourism growth in this historic city.
- Amman, Jordan – Stable oasis that hosts more tech and startup speakers.
- Kuwait City, Kuwait – Oil, finance, and economic diversification discussions are popular favorites with Middle East futurist keynote speakers and consultants.
- Manama, Bahrain – Banking and financial services events and speakers.
- Muscat, Oman – Tourism and real estate projects summon niche speakers.
- Marrakesh, Morocco – Growing city for luxury tourism and related conferences.
- Abu Dhabi, UAE – Sustainable energy and diversification speakers at events.
- Erbil, Iraq – Reconstruction and stability focused events in Kurdistan.
- Doha, Qatar – Education city and universities host academic speaker events.
Overall, we’d say that the region is seeing speaker demand diffuse to more secondary cities as infrastructure and economies develop. It’s a fine place to be working too if you’re interested in making the trip!