31 Jul WHICH MIDDLE EAST CITIES BOOK THE MOST KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND FUTURISTS?
The best-known Middle East speakers and futurists are perpetually in high demand. Credit the region’s commitment to growth, innovation and learning – which has led it to become a world-class destination for industry leaders in every field. Of course, there are many cities and towns in the geographic area that make fine hotspots at which to hold tradeshows, conferences, board meetings and corporate retreats. Being Middle East speakers and futurists, we thought we’d provide a recap of some of the top cities in the area that tend to hire the most keynote speakers and make the best stopovers for any organizational gathering. You’ll find quite a few of many leading picks to choose from hiding in the list below. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you need more hints, tips and ideas – as such as storied and scenic geographic region, there’s much to recommend in the area!
- Dubai – A major global business and tech hub that hosts countless conferences, expos, and corporate events. Easily a top pick in the region.
- Abu Dhabi – The UAE’s capital also hosts major events as a rising financial center.
- Riyadh – Saudi Arabia’s capital and economic heart, with events across sectors – near and dear to many Middle East speakers and futurists.
- Doha – Qatar’s economic rise and events like the World Cup drive speaker demand.
- Tel Aviv – Israel’s startup and tech hub, known as a mini Silicon Valley.
- Manama – Bahrain’s capital and financial district bring speakers for banking events.
- Muscat – Rapid development in Oman and energy sector activities utilize speakers.
- Kuwait City – Oil and gas industry conferences and meetings hire speakers.
- Beirut – Lebanon’s capital is focused on rebuilding economy and tourism.
- Amman – Jordan’s economic growth and stability relative to neighbors drives events and the hiring of Middle East speakers and futurists.
Strong event infrastructure and economic activity focused on sectors like energy, finance, real estate, and technology drive most speaker bookings in these major Middle East cities.