15 Jul TOP CITIES WHERE MIDDLE EAST KEYNOTE SPEAKERS LOVE TO PRESENT
Like we noted earlier, the best Middle East keynote speakers are experiencing an upswing in interest and bookings as of late, given a number of factors such as new trends, innovations and technology developments. At the same time, we also pointed out that there were several top destinations throughout the region where meeting and event planners often asked these presenters to show up and share their knowledge and insight. As we couldn’t fit everything into one article, we’re back with still more cities that should be on your list if you’re wondering where Middle East keynote speakers are booked most frequently to speak to corporate and association audiences. So without further hesitation, why not dive in?
A number of other notable cities and hubs in the Middle East that utilize keynote speakers:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Major economic center and port city hosting conferences.
- Jerusalem – Israel’s capital where speakers present on history, religion, and politics.
- Doha, Qatar – Lots of demand for business/sustainability/infrastructure/sports speakers.
- Casablanca, Morocco – Business and tourism growth in this historic city.
- Amman, Jordan – Stable oasis that hosts more tech and startup speakers.
- Kuwait City, Kuwait – Oil, finance, and economic diversification discussions.
- Manama, Bahrain – Banking and financial services events and speakers.
- Muscat, Oman – Tourism and real estate projects summon niche speakers.
- Marrakesh, Morocco – Growing city for luxury tourism and related conferences.
- Abu Dhabi, UAE – Sustainable energy and diversification speakers at events.
- Erbil, Iraq – Reconstruction and stability focused events in Kurdistan.
- Doha, Qatar – Education city and universities host academic speaker events.
The good news for Middle East keynote speakers? Overall, this region is seeing speaker demand diffuse to more and more cities as infrastructure and economies develop.