15 Jul MIDDLE EAST SPEAKERS: TOP CITIES TO BOOK SPEAKING PROFESSIONALS IN
Middle East speakers – especially futurists, future trends experts and keynote/virtual speaking presenters – seem to have no shortage of opportunities these days. We’d argue much of the uptick in interest has to do with the rapidly-accelerating pace of change and deluge of new innovations and technology that are currently hitting the marketplace and business world. Of course, there are many destinations at which to give a keynote, breakout or workshop seminar – but which seem to hire the most paid presenters? We turned to some of the top Middle East speakers to find out where the action is happening these days, and what types of clients can be found in each of these storied and scenic destinations. (All of which come highly recommended for a visit!)
- Dubai – A major global business and tech hub that hosts countless conferences, expos, and corporate events.
- Abu Dhabi – The UAE’s capital also hosts major events as a rising financial center, making it a top pick for Middle East speakers.
- Riyadh – Saudi Arabia’s capital and economic heart, with events across sectors.
- Doha – Qatar’s economic rise and events like the World Cup drive speaker demand.
- Tel Aviv – Israel’s startup and tech hub, known as a mini Silicon Valley.
- Manama – Bahrain’s capital and financial district bring speakers for banking events.
- Muscat – Rapid development in Oman and energy sector activities utilize speakers.
- Kuwait City – Oil and gas industry conferences and meetings hire speakers.
- Beirut – Lebanon’s capital is focused on building economy and tourism.
- Amman – Jordan’s economic growth and stability relative to neighbors drives events.
Strong event infrastructure and economic activity focused on sectors like energy, finance, real estate, and technology drive most speaker bookings in these major cities. Needless to say, the best Middle East speakers in every industry have no lack of places to share their wisdom and insight – and connect with a crowd!