16 Jul MIDDLE EAST SPEAKERS: WHY ARE FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKERS SO POPULAR IN THE REGION?
Per the best top Middle East speakers, futurist keynotes rank among the most requested live and online virtual speaking presentations. There must be a reason that so many meetings, events and conferences in the region are booking paid professional speaking pros though, right? As it turns out, this hypothesis is correct, especially as we’re moving into an era of growing change and disruption. Being Middle East speakers ourselves, it makes sense to review and examine why the appetite for thought leaders continues to grow in many countries.
All that being said, you might identify several good reasons why companies in the area are hiring Middle East speakers and futurist/futurologist/future trends expert presenters in particular:
- Focus on innovation – Many Middle Eastern countries like the UAE and Saudi Arabia have been working to reduce their dependence on oil and diversify their economies. Futurists help sparks creative thinking and an innovative mindset.
- Vision for progress – Governments and companies in the region are focused on modernization and technological advancement. Hiring a futurologist can provide insight into emerging trends that will shape the future.
- Inspiration for youth – With a young population, there is a desire for inspirational speakers who can motivate youth and get them excited about careers in engineering, science, and technology.
- Preparing for change – The Middle East is undergoing rapid geopolitical and economic change. Partnering with future trends experts can provide guidance on navigating an uncertain future.
- Highly aspirational culture – Many Gulf countries have big ambitions to be global leaders in areas like infrastructure, sustainability and knowledge-based industries. Thought leaders feed this ambition and make great Middle East speakers.
- Education on technological disruption – New technologies like AI, robotics and biotech are expected to transform industries. Commentators educate audiences on coming changes.
- Entertaining speaking style – Futurists tend to be dynamic, engaging speakers who tell compelling stories rather than bore audiences with dry facts.
- Global perspective – Your average trendspotter will stay on top of worldwide trends in business, geopolitics, and technology instead of just focusing on local issues.
So why are Middle East speakers on the rise? Futurists strike a chord in the area by tapping into the region’s optimism, growth potential and appetite for world-class innovation. Their exciting visions of the future inspire companies to aim high.