29 Aug THE FUTURE OF INVESTING AND FINANCE: A MUTUAL FUNDS KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST CONSULTS
Investing is challenging. But mutual fund keynote speakers and financial futurists make it easier to get a sense of where individuals and organizations can effectively put money to work. Here, we take a closer look at subjects they’re often asked to explore in live or virtual speaking programs:
- Finance trends – Presenters provide overview of the investing landscape, growth statistics, new developments like automated investing platforms, consolidation of players, and other trends that mutual fund keynote speakers argue are worth tracking.
- Market forecasts – Analysis of current market conditions and discussion of economic factors that could impact future performance which helps set expectations.
- Investment strategies – Top mutual fund keynote speakers share their approach to asset allocation, diversification, active vs. passive management, security selection, etc.
- Sector/geography opportunities – Evaluation of particular sectors, industries, or countries that appear to have potential for growth.
- Impact of regulations – Talks by mutual fund keynote speakers on how new regulations like fiduciary duty or disclosure requirements may impact funds.
- Alternatives to mutual funds – Information about how ETFs, indexed annuities, structured products etc. compare.
- Behavioral finance – Insights from psychology and neuroscience that influence how investors make decisions and common behavioral biases.
- Retirement planning – Analysis by mutual fund keynote speakers of how target date funds, balanced funds, and other options may be used to generate retirement income.
- New technologies – How fintech innovations like robo-advisors, blockchain, and AI may disrupt traditional funds.
- Stewardship/Governance – Trends in shareholder activism, proxy voting, ESG integration and how funds can exercise oversight.
Fund professionals are looking for hints, tips and expert advice to apply and also to identify issues on the horizon that may require shifts in strategy. The best mutual fund keynote speakers help crack the code and make the process simpler.