02 Sep PARKING KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF CARS, LOTS AND TRAFFIC SAFETY?
Cars and drivers are embracing new trends. So too are parking keynote speakers, transportation futurists and traffic safety and lot consultants. A few experts now often weigh in on can be found below:
- Emerging technologies and trends that parking keynote speakers are following such as apps for finding and paying for time, sensors and cameras for managing spots, electric vehicle charging stations, etc.
- Strategies for addressing parking lot challenges in urban areas, such as limited space, high demand, pricing and revenue issues. Talks encompass parking meters, dynamic and variable rate pricing, parking permits/passes etc.
- Design and infrastructure considerations for garages and lots, including layouts, signage, accessibility, lighting, ventilation, etc.
- Integration of facilities with public transit and urban planning. How parking keynote speakers see the practice fitting into broader transportation infrastructure goals.
- Innovations in equipment and technology for access and revenue control, such as automated pay stations, license plate recognition, mobile payment apps.
- Customer service, marketing and communication tactics that parking keynote speakers recommend for services and facilities. How to improve the experience for drivers.
- Case studies and examples from cities or facilities that have implemented creative parking solutions and best practices.
- Policy and regulations – updates on laws, permitting, and how policy impacts management.
- Data collection and analytics to optimize utilization, pricing, and planning from parking keynote speakers’ standpoint. Using data to inform business and policy decisions.
Major trends and innovations that can help improve parking services, technology, planning and utilization for municipalities, private operators, and drivers are often reviewed by parking keynote speakers, who also give ideas for moving the industry forward.