28 Aug PUBLIC SCHOOLS KEYNOTE SPEAKER ON TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND WORKPLACE INNOVATIONS IN LEARNING
It’s pretty obvious why public school keynote speakers and teaching futurists can’t get a moment’s rest, given the many sweeping new technology trends and workplace innovations that teachers and school districts are contending with all across the nation. You can see such shifts reflected in the growing range of research areas that top presenters are being tapped to talk on. Just a few of many subjects that we heard today’s best public school keynote speakers bring up when asked about which way things are trending would be…
- Improving student achievement – Strategies for raising test scores, graduation rates, and college/career readiness among various student populations.
- Teacher development – Effective methods for training, supporting, and retaining high-quality teachers. Top public school keynote speakers may share case studies.
- Technology integration – Ways schools are utilizing tech for personalized learning, addressing achievement gaps, and preparing students for the future job market.
- Social-emotional learning – Approaches to build non-cognitive skills like resilience, empathy, and responsible decision-making in students.
- Equity and inclusion – Steps schools are taking to serve disadvantaged students, improve culture/climate, and make learning relevant to all in public school keynote speakers’ eyes.
- Innovation and reform – New instructional models, classroom redesigns, school configurations, and ways to reimagine the student experience.
- School funding and policy – Analysis of budgets, legislation, and political landscapes impacting public education at local, state, and national levels.
- Lessons from the pandemic – Discussing challenges confronted and best practices that public school keynote speakers say emerged from remote/hybrid learning environments.
- Inspiring students – Stories, quotes, and anecdotes aimed at motivating students to work hard, support each other, and take ownership of their education.
Fresh perspectives, research, and actionable ideas tend to be the best public school keynote speakers’ stock and trade, with an eye towards equipping education leaders, teachers, and policymakers to positively impact public school systems. We’re awful proud of the work that they do as consultants and futurists, especially in terms of helping educators stay one step of the curve here.