30 Aug TOP REIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER: THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IS EVOLVING
Real estate investing remains in flux. Top REIT keynote speakers and futurists have lots to say about the future of real estate investment trusts such as…
- Trends in the market – Breakdown of investment sectors like residential, retail, office, healthcare, etc. Growth statistics and capital flows into the space that the best REIT keynote speakers are seeing.
- Real estate cycles – Analysis of supply/demand dynamics, cap rates, occupancy and rent trends to determine where we are in the real estate cycle.
- Portfolio strategy – Optimizing REIT investments by property sector, geography, tenant mix, lease terms and other variables.
- Emerging real estate asset classes – Outlook that REIT keynote speakers observe for niche sectors like data centers, cell towers, self storage units, alternatives like casinos, farmland, etc.
- Property technologies – How smart building systems, IoT sensors, automation, AI and other proptech innovations are impacting operations, efficiency and experiences.
- Sustainability – Environmentally-friendly buildings and integration of renewable energy to meet ESG investor priorities and regulations.
- Capital markets – Accessing public and private capital as REIT keynote speakers and partners, evaluating financing options, managing debt levels and credit ratings.
- Mergers and acquisitions – Consolidation activity and assessment of risks and opportunities in M&A.
- Management expertise – Best practices in management structure, corporate governance, capital allocation, investor communications and leadership.
- Macroeconomic impacts – Influence that REIT keynote speakers anticipate of interest rates, tax policies, inflation and other macro factors on REIT returns.