11 Aug RESORTS KEYNOTE SPEAKER: THE FUTURE OF CASINOS AND HOTELS
Ask a resorts keynote speaker and futurist: What types of properties can you vacation at? And which destinations such as casinos and hotels will be remade by new technology trends and innovations? According to the best resorts keynote speakers, here’s a rundown…
- Beach Resorts – Resorts located along beaches, focused on oceanfront accommodations and water recreation like swimming, boating, surfing.
- Ski Resorts – Properties located near mountains that offer amenities for skiing and winter snow sports.
- Golf Resorts – Per resorts keynote speakers, hotels that cater to golfers, featuring on-site golf courses and pro shops. Often combine spa services.
- Adventure Resorts – Offer access to outdoor adventure activities like whitewater rafting, rock climbing, hiking, zip lining.
- Spa Resorts – Focus on providing massage, facials, mineral baths, yoga and other pampering spa treatments or so resorts keynote speakers often point out.
- Casino Resorts – Destinations with on-site casinos, along with entertainment, restaurants, pools, spas. Popular in destinations like Las Vegas.
- All-Inclusive Resorts – Cover accommodations, meals, drinks, activities and amenities for one base rate. Popular in tropical destinations and with resorts keynote speakers.
- Theme Resorts – Designed around a central theme or concept, from Disney themes to ancient Greek.
- Cruise Ship Resorts – Resort accommodations, restaurants, entertainment, pools, spas and casinos aboard a cruise ship.
- Eco Resorts – Focus on sustainability, nature activities, and preserving the surrounding environment.
- Wellness Resorts – Emphasize health, nutrition, fitness, stress reduction, healing and lifestyle improvement.
- Family Resorts – Cater to families and kids with children’s programs, themed areas, waterparks.
Looking for a great place to stay? Think about choosing a destination that aligns with your recreational preferences and travel priorities.