31 Jul WHAT TYPES OF RESTAURANTS WILL BE IN BUSINESS TOMORROW?
Ask restaurants futurist keynote speakers and consultants and they’ll tell you that it’s an exciting time to be in the business. A tidal wave of change is coming to the space, after all, and new technology trends and workplace innovations continue to prompt a wave of creative solutions to boot. That said, you may not be as familiar with the world of dining as an industry insider. Working in the field of restaurants futurist keynote speakers and consultants, our team has put together an overview as to different types of dining establishments in the sector.
- Fast food chains – McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, etc. Quick, inexpensive food and efficient service.
- Fast casual – Chipotle, Panera Bread. Quick service but higher quality food and atmosphere.
Casual Dining Restaurants
- Family style – Applebee’s, IHOP. Affordable dining, familiar food, decent atmosphere according to restaurants futurist keynote speakers and consultants.
- Brewpubs – Local pubs focused on serving craft beers and casual food like burgers and wings.
- Tavern/Sports bars – Provide full bar service and comfort food in a lively setting focused on sports, games and socializing.
Fine Dining Restaurants
- Upscale/contemporary – Per restaurants futurist keynote speakers and consultants, higher end contemporary cuisine in elegant ambiance. Ex: Capital Grille.
- Classic/haute cuisine – Offer exclusive, sophisticated French or European-inspired fine dining.
Specialized Concept Restaurants
- Ethnic – Specialize in specific ethnic cuisine styles like Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Indian etc.
- Seafood – Dedicated to preparing and serving a wide array of seafood and fish dishes.
- Steakhouses – Specialize in serving various premium cuts of beef and steak entrees – a favorite with restaurants futurist keynote speakers and consultants.
- Buffets – Offer expansive buffet with numerous food stations allowing unlimited dining.
- Food trucks – Mobile kitchens serving limited menus from traveling food trucks.
There are also hybrids like fast casual pizza, as well as niche concepts like airport and casino restaurants.