02 Sep ASK A SINGAPORE FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT COMES NEXT FOR THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY?
Conference and convention producers tell us that top Singapore futurist keynote speakers are on-call 24/7 lately, given the range of new technology trends and future of work innovations flooding the market. Sample areas that thought leaders now talk on would be…
- Government foresight studies – Helping government agencies anticipate change and develop policies. For instance, many of the best Singapore futurist keynote speakers offer research studies on aging populations, climate change, the future of work, national defense, etc.
- Corporate strategy consulting – Advising companies on emerging trends to help craft strategic plans. Analysis of disruptive tech, future consumer behaviors, regional development, etc.
- Scenario planning – As Singapore futurist keynote speakers and consultants, developing multiple plausible scenarios and options for potential futures. This can inform robust policy and strategy.
- Technology forecasting – Predicting the future landscape of technologies like AI, biotech, smart mobility, quantum computing, etc. and impacts on society and business.
- Social and political forecasting – Anticipating changes in societal values, attitudes, governance models, geopolitics etc. and implications that Singapore futurist keynote speakers note need following.
- Academic research – Publishing papers on futurist methodologies, long-term projections, theoretical concepts about predicting the future.
- Prototyping future products/services – Designing functional prototypes of innovations aligned with the future needs of users and societies.
- Design fiction – Working as consulting Singapore futurist keynote speakers to be speculating futures through fiction, films, and conceptual art. Doing so stretches imagination beyond current paradigms.
- Public speaking and media – Giving talks, writing articles to educate the public about key trends shaping the future.
- Advisory boards – Providing future-focused perspectives and foresight for corporate, government and institutional advisory boards.
We ourselves often work as Singapore futurist keynote speakers – a point we should probably mention. Need presenters for an upcoming meeting or event? By all means, feel free to shout anytime!