14 Aug ASK A STARTUPS FUTURIST: WHAT FUTURE TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS TO WATCH?
The best startup keynote speakers and VC futurists tell us they’re being booked with increasing frequently. But what topics are pros being asked to touch on? That’s a fine question to consider. Looking to today’s top startup keynote speakers, here’s a brief guide…
- AI & automation – More startups will leverage artificial intelligence and smart automation to build scalable solutions, gain insights, and optimize operations.
- Industry convergence – Startups combining capabilities from different sectors leading to new business models and innovative offerings at the intersection of industries.
- Blockchain applications – New startups finding more applications for blockchain beyond cryptocurrency in areas like supply chain, identity, voting, real estate, etc… a recent focus of interest for many startup keynote speakers.
- 5G enabling technologies – Faster 5G networks will enable more complex mobile apps, connected hardware, AR/VR, real-time collaboration, and the Internet of Things.
- Subscription models – More startups adopting subscription models and “as-a-service” offerings over one time sales as consumers increasingly prefer access over ownership.
- Digital health boom – Innovation in digital health including telemedicine, remote patient monitoring devices, mental health apps, and AI diagnostics and treatment.
- The rise of no-code – No-code / low-code platforms that startup keynote speakers note are enabling faster and cheaper development of apps, websites, and tech solutions without extensive coding.
- Offline to online disruption – Startups transforming traditionally offline industries like fitness, education, events, healthcare and bringing them online.
- Green tech – Focus on environmental sustainability leading to clean energy, EV, agriculture, waste management, and green chemicals startups.
- Direct to consumer brands – Startups leveraging social media and e-commerce platforms to, per startup keynote speakers, build direct relationships with customers and disrupt retail.