24 Sep SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER: FUTURIST SPEAKING FOR BUSINESS LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY EVENTS
Per conference and convention planners, summit keynote speakers and virtual speaking professionals who present at company meetings and events are constantly expanding the scope of talks and presentations being given to encompass the likes of:
- The future vision and direction for the company, organization or industry. The best summit keynote speakers often set the tone and overarching themes for the event.
- Major trends, challenges and opportunities facing the audience. For example, key tech trends, economic conditions, competitive landscape.
- New products, services, initiatives or partnerships. Keynotes are a prime spot to make important announcements and reveal new developments.
- Inspiration and motivation. Top summit keynote speakers use stories, examples and rhetoric to energize and excite the audience.
- Leading experts’ own personal journey, stories and background. Drawing on their own experiences and narrative to connect with the crowd.
- Insights and lessons learned. Sharing summit keynote speakers’ expertise, knowledge and advice with the audience.
- Demoing new technology or capabilities. Often keynotes will include interesting demos to showcase what’s new.
- The company’s vision, mission and values. Reminding the audience of the core focus, purpose and principles.
- Call to action. Convincing the audience as summit keynote speakers to take specific steps related to the key messages.
Putting all the pieces together, and checking in with our spies in the business of meeting and event planning, what we learn is that summit keynote speakers cover the big picture messages, announcements and agenda that set the stage for the rest of the event. Featured content that you’ll find throughout their on-site, live and online virtual speaking presentations is a mix of excitement, information and motivation for the audience. In other words, anyone you book for the role should be prepared to get attendees fired up, and give them the tools and information needed to stay one step ahead of the curve (and emerging business trends) as well. That’s a given.