19 Sep WHAT DO TAX AND ACCOUNTING KEYNOTE SPEAKERS TALK ABOUT?
Do the math, and it’s clear that tax and accounting keynote speakers are increasingly being pulled in a number of different directions in terms of where conference and convention pros are leveraging their input. For instance:
- Changes to tax codes and regulations – Providing updates and guidance on navigating major tax reforms, new IRS regulations, or court rulings.
- Tax planning strategies – Top tax and accounting keynote speakers share tips and strategies for minimizing tax liabilities for individuals and businesses, like retirement planning, estate planning, capital gains avoidance, etc.
- New accounting standards – Advisors outline new GAAP or IFRS standards that accountants and auditors must follow.
- Technology trends – How technologies like AI, automation, and cloud computing are impacting accounting and auditing workflows.
- Cybersecurity – Many leading tax and accounting keynote speakers provide guidance on data protection, preventing hacks, best practices for information security.
- Advisory services – Explaining how accounting firms are expanding into high-value advisory services beyond compliance services.
- Industry-specific issues – Diving into current issues unique to certain industries like healthcare, real estate, finance.
- Preparing for tax season – Of course, the best tax and accounting keynote speakers also provide tips for both tax preparers and clients to get ready for tax filing deadlines.
- Future vision for the profession – An outlook for where the accounting and tax profession is headed.
All said and done, the top tax and accounting keynote speakers keep professionals updated on need-to-know changes, issues, and strategies in their field.