22 Aug TELEVISION KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF TV?
Television keynote speakers and futurists have loads to talk about when it comes to the industry. For example…
- The future of TV – How viewing habits are changing and where the industry needs to evolve in the face of streaming, mobile video, cord-cutting etc from a television keynote speaker’s viewpoint.
- Data and audience insights – Using data to better understand viewer preferences and make smarter programming decisions. Leveraging analytics.
- Advertising landscape – How digital ads, targeted marketing, connected TVs etc. are disrupting traditional television advertising models.
- Production innovation – New technologies that television keynote speakers say to watch like 4K, 8K, VR, AR, HDR that enhance production quality and viewer experience. Filming techniques.
- Content development – Creating cutting-edge programming and leveraging new formats like short-form video to engage viewers.
- Distribution and platforms – Multi-platform distribution strategies across broadcast, cable, satellite and OTT services. Impact of mobile.
- Consumer technologies – How innovations like smart TVs, DVRs and devices like Roku/Apple TV are impacting the industry in a television keynote speaker’s eyes.
- Streaming wars – Competition between platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime etc. and how traditional TV competes.
- Monetization models – Subscription versus ad-supported models. Bundling content and new pricing strategies.
- Regulatory changes – Updates on FCC guidelines, copyright laws, indecency standards and other regulations.
- International markets – Producing localized content and expanding worldwide with a television keynote speaker’s mindset. Global media consumption trends.
- Talent and leadership – Fostering creativity, collaborating with showrunners, managing disruptive change.