10 Aug TEXAS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: FUTURIST VIRTUAL SPEAKING PRESENTATIONS
What firms ask Texas keynote speakers to come visit for their corporate events, conferences, and meetings? Let’s talk about it!
- Energy Companies – The state is a major hub for the energy industry, with companies like ExxonMobil, Occidental Petroleum, Phillips 66, ConocoPhillips, and more bringing in many Texas keynote speakers.
- Technology Firms – Major tech companies with offices/headquarters in Texas including Dell, Oracle, HP Enterprise, Texas Instruments, and Rackspace.
- Financial Services – Banks like JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Ameriprise Financial have major regional hubs, as do financial services firms like Charles Schwab – who often book the top Texas keynote speakers.
- Airlines – American Airlines and Southwest Airlines are both headquartered in Texas and hire speakers for internal meetings.
- Telecommunications – AT&T, Verizon, and various wireless carriers are major employers that bring in speakers.
- Retailers – Walmart, H-E-B, Whole Foods, 7-Eleven and many other retail chains host conferences.
- Franchises – Texas is home to franchise companies like Wingstop, Pizza Hut, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Freddy’s Frozen Custard, and more.
- Healthcare Systems – Major hospital systems like Baylor Scott & White Health, Memorial Hermann, and CHRISTUS Health have Texas keynote speakers come by.
- Associations – Groups like the Texas Restaurant Association, Texas Hospital Association, Texas Association of Counties, etc. host annual conferences.
- Universities – Major schools like UT Austin, Texas A&M, Rice, SMU, TCU, and University of Houston feature speakers.
- Local Governments – Cities like Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Fort Worth, Arlington and suburban municipalities work with Texas keynote speakers as well.