31 Dec TOP MIDDLE EAST SPEAKERS BUREAUS AND TALENT AGENCY KEYNOTE AGENT PROVIDERS
Who ranks among the top Middle East speakers bureaus for public guest speaking presenters today? From talent agency firms to keynote speaker agents, all sorts of leading selections can be found below. Of course, other service providers are also worth checking out too. In unsorted order, you can find several of the top Middle East speakers bureaus in the region available on the following list.
- Abu Dhabi Speakers Bureau: A leading speakers agency based in Abu Dhabi, UAE recruiting influential business leaders, economists, technologists, professors and government officials from the Gulf region and beyond as speakers for high-level conferences and events in the Middle East.
- Arabian Enterprise Speakers: Top speakers bureau representing the Arab world’s foremost business experts, economists, academics, inspirational speakers and celebrities for conventions, summits and corporate functions across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- Doha Speakers: Qatar-based speakers agency providing the country’s leading academics, economists, journalists, motivators and sports personalities for talks and panel appearances at local and international conferences held in Education City.
- Dubai Speakers Bureau: Specializes in booking the UAE’s most prominent executives, entrepreneurs, government spokespeople and professors as keynote speakers on economics, technology, leadership and geopolitics for conferences in Dubai and beyond.
- Saudi Speakers Agency: Leading speakers bureau recruiting business leaders, economists, academics, Islamic scholars and high-profile female empowerment champions across Saudi Arabia for corporate talks, university lectures and motivational speeches.
- Tel Aviv Speakers Bureau: Top Israeli speakers agency representing the country’s foremost high-tech entrepreneurs, professors, military experts, politicians and adventurers for speeches worldwide on technology, business, geopolitics and resilience.
- Amman Speakers: Jordan-based agency providing journalists, risk analysts, policy experts and professors from around the MENA region for panel talks on regional economics, resources and relations at conventions in the Jordanian capital.
- Cairo International Speakers: Specializes exclusively in Egypt’s most influential leaders in business, academia, economics and governance to give keynote speeches and lead discussions at Cairo conferences and summits.
- Beirut Speakers Network: Recruits prominent Lebanese CEOs, technologists, professors, economists and political scientists for speeches and panel participation at high-level events focused on reconstruction, governance and social progress.
- Kuwait Economic Forum Speakers: Connects leading Kuwaiti authorities on oil, business, geopolitics and economics with conferences, forums and corporate events focused on the Gulf country’s petroleum, investment and financial sectors.