29 Aug TOP TRADE ASSOCIATION KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF ASSOCIATIONS AND MANAGING EXECUTIVES?
Connecting with the best trade association keynote speakers and futurists is enlightening. You can scarcely get your head around all the technology trends and topics that they talk on. That said, we’ll explore some of these details in future posts. In the interim, we asked trade association keynote speakers to provide a bit of background on the type of work they do for newcomers to the space.
For starters, it helps to know that what we’re talking about here are organizations that represent and promote the interests of businesses in a particular industry or trade. What should you know about these entities? See below:
- Membership – According to top trade association keynote speakers, such organizations have company and individual members who pay dues to belong to the association. Membership is typically open to any company operating in the industry.
- Advocacy – One of the main goals is to advocate on behalf of the industry and members’ interests before government and regulatory bodies.
- Conferences & Events – What we hear trade association keynote speakers say is that groups organize conferences, trade shows, networking events and other programs that bring their industry together.
- Research – Conducting surveys, statistics collection, economic analysis, and disseminating information relevant to their field.
- Standards Setting – Some trade groups establish codes of conduct, best practices, specifications and rules their members agree to follow.
- Education – Providing training programs as trade association keynote speaker, workshops, and certification courses for members and to promote professional development in their field.
- Business Services – Offering benefits like insurance, shipping discounts, technical resources that provide value to members.
- Networking – Connecting members to share ideas, build business relationships, and facilitate cooperation for mutual advancement.
As a point of reference, the best trade association keynote speaker observe that some of the most well-known samples in the U.S. include the American Medical Association (AMA), National Association of Realtors (NAR), and American Bankers Association (ABA) if you want to look up more details.