29 Aug TRACKING THE FUTURE OF TRAVEL: TOURISM KEYNOTE SPEAKERS EXPLAIN
The future of transportation is taking shape as we speak, as the best tourism keynote speakers and travel futurists remind. It’s among the reasons beyond the emergence of new technology trends and future of work innovations of all kinds that top presenters say they’re keeping so busy in recent months. With an eye towards thinking about what’s coming next, we asked top tourism keynote speakers: What are you giving on-site and virtual online speaking talks about as of late?
- Travel trends and statistics – Reviewing the latest data on international arrivals, tourism spending, major source markets, emerging destinations, etc.
- Sustainability – Green practices for transportation, accommodations, attractions, and destinations to minimize environmental impact.
- Technology and innovation – How tourism keynote speakers see smartphones, AI, VR, biometrics, robots, and other tech are enhancing and disrupting the field.
- Customer experience – Creating seamless, personalized, engaging experiences for diverse travelers.
- Accessible tourism – Strategies to successfully serve travelers with disabilities or access need that tourism keynote speakers suggest deploying.
- Safety and security – Addressing tourism risks associated with crime, terrorism, natural disasters, health hazards, and political instability.
- Policy and regulations – Navigating visa policies, cross-border trade, taxes, and regulations to enable tourism growth.
- Destination marketing – Effective approaches that tourism keynote speakers recommend for branding, social media, influencers, and advertising to attract visitors.
- Industry outlook – Forecasting future trends and challenges for transportation, lodging, entertainment, travel agencies, and other tourism sectors.
- Job skills development – Training, standards, diversity, and future skills needed in the workplace.
Wondering where the future of travel and transportation is heading, as well as what vacation trends and corporate incentive programs are on the rise? That’s the type of area where the top tourism keynote speakers today can help weigh in with thoughts, ideas and prompts for innovation. We highly recommend connecting with them ASAP for these and many other reasons, especially in such fast-changing and evolving markets.