10 Sep WHY ARE TRADE SHOW SPEAKERS A FAVORITE WITH CONFERENCE AND CONVENTION PLANNERS?
The field’s most skilled trade show speakers tend to focus their talks on topics and themes that are timely, relevant, and of interest to the particular industry audience in attendance. Common areas you’ll often find thought leaders exploring on-site are:
- Industry trends – Analysis by the best trade show speakers of the current state and future direction of the industry, new technologies, market forces, demographic shifts, and other trends.
- Competitive landscape – A look at key competitors, disruptive startups, opportunities for differentiation, emerging business models, and strategic insights.
- New innovations – Revealing new products, services, platforms, and solutions that trade show speakers say are relevant to the industry that are launching or in development.
- Case studies – Success stories, failures to learn from, analyses of leading companies, and other real-world examples.
- Leadership – Advice and perspectives from experienced leaders on vision, culture building, inspiring teams, etc.
- Growth strategies – Tactics and best practices that trade show speakers advise for business growth, reach, marketing, customer acquisition and retention.
- Disruption preparation – Guidance on preparing for and responding to disruption in the industry from new tech, competitors, regulations, etc.
- Future outlook – Insights on where the industry is heading in 5-10 years and how businesses can ready themselves.
Leading trade show speakers deliver advice that attendees can immediately apply to stay on the cutting edge of their field.