15 Sep WHY ARE VIRTUAL EMCEES SO POPULAR FOR EVENTS?
The field’s top virtual emcees (MCs) and event hosts have become very popular for online and hybrid events for many reasons. We run down quite a few of them in the following quick-hit guide:
- Production value – A professional virtual emcee enhances the production quality of online events through entertaining stage presence and seamless transitions.
- Engagement – A talented presenter keeps remote audiences engaged through humor, activities, questions and dynamic on-camera performance.
- Logistics – Top presenters handle the online logistics like speaker introductions, timing, and digitally moving between program segments.
- Experience – Virtual emcees are specifically experienced with engaging virtual audiences in a compelling way.
- Familiarity – Audiences often enjoy seeing a consistent face they’re familiar with across various online events.
- Adaptability – The best virtual emcees can adapt their role to fit different online event formats like webinars, virtual conferences, live streams, etc.
- Broad reach – A known moderator or host;s appearance can attract wider audiences given their public personality and following.
- Production partnership – Experts work closely with producers on creative direction to optimize the virtual event experience.
- Personality – A virtual emcee brings their unique personality to make programs more lively, memorable and fun.
- Expertise – Some pros bring subject matter expertise that helps them connect with niche virtual audiences.
With online events now mainstream, an experienced virtual emcee has become a critical ingredient to make them truly engaging, dynamic and multi-dimensional.