21 Nov WHAT IS A CORPORATE KEYNOTE SPEAKER? TOP SPEAKING PRO EXPLAINS
A corporate keynote speaker is a professional speaking presenter who is hired to deliver a major presentation, or keynote address, at a corporate event such as a meeting, conference, seminar, or convention.
A few important things to know about corporate keynote speakers:
- Pros are experts and thought leaders, often well-known, with an inspirational message relevant to the company, industry, or specific event theme. Presenters’ role is to inspire, motivate, and drive strategic thinking among the corporate audience.
- Experts who work as corporate keynote speakers can be business leaders, celebrities, authors, explorers, athletes, scientists, politicians, CEOs, or other newsworthy figures. They leverage their expertise, experience, insights, and storytelling abilities to engage the audience.
- Typical fee range is $10,000-$100,000+ for a single corporate keynote speaker presentation depending on the speaker’s profile, audience size, event budget and other factors. Top keynoters are often booked 6-12 months in advance.
- Their presentations set the tone for the overall corporate event and should support the strategic goals, whether it’s driving innovation, increased productivity, better leadership or workforce collaboration.
- Keynotes by corporate keynote speakers last about 45-90 minutes focused around key messages tailored for the company with time built in for audience questions. They often blend anecdotes, data, multimedia and humor centered around themes relevant to the organization.
The right corporate keynote speaker provides advice, learning and strategic takeaways that energize an audience to drive the business forward in productive new ways long after the presentation concludes.