12 Aug THE FUTURE OF LIQUOR, ACCORDING TO THE TOP WINE AND SPIRITS FUTURISTS
Wine and spirits futurist keynote speakers have lots to say about what’s coming next for the field lately. Curious what future trends and technology innovations that you might wish to keep in mind? Easy enough – as some of today’s top wine and spirits futurist keynote speakers, we fill in the blanks beneath…
- Rise of ready-to-drink (RTD) cocktails – Pre-made, single-serve cocktails in a can or bottle will keep growing in popularity for their convenience.
- Emerging global markets – Developing markets in Asia, South America and Africa represent major new opportunities for growth as wine consumption rises there according to the best wine and spirits futurist keynote speakers.
- Virtual tastings & experiences – Remote tastings guided by sommeliers and brand ambassadors will persist post-pandemic as an additional sales channel.
- Direct-to-consumer sales – Wine clubs, subscriptions, vineyard e-commerce and direct cellar door shipments will displace wholesale reliance.
- Sustainability focus – Eco-friendly production methods, carbon neutrality, water conservation and sustainable sourcing will soon according to wine and spirits futurists become table stakes.
- Targeted innovation – Data analytics guiding development of new products tailored to evolving consumer demographics and regional preferences.
- Premiumization trend – Affluent consumers trading up to ever more luxurious, bespoke and investment-grade wines and spirits.
- Digitally connected supply chains – Blockchain, RFID tags, sensors will bring full traceability and transparency from grape to glass.
- Experiential marketing – Immersive brand experiences through augmented reality, connected bottles, smart distilleries/cellars – a top topic among wine and spirits futurist keynote speakers.
- Delivery apps and e-commerce – Online ordering, same day delivery, and digital shelf strategies will aim to drive online wine and spirit sales.