01 Sep WHICH TECHNOLOGY TRENDS ARE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE KEYNOTE SPEAKERS FOCUSED ON?
Tomorrow’s business world looks radically different from today’s. The best chamber of commerce keynote speakers and futurist consultants know this, and discuss the following in presentations:
- The local economy – Analysis of economic trends, growth sectors, challenges and opportunities in the local community. The industry’s best chamber of commerce keynote speakers provide insights and forecasts.
- Business attraction and retention – Strategies and initiatives by the chamber to attract new businesses to the area, promote economic growth, and retain existing businesses.
- Workforce development – Collaborating with schools, colleges and employers to build a skilled talent pipeline and match workers to demand. Often cover skills training.
- Infrastructure and development – Promoting infrastructure improvements and new development to support economic growth as chamber of commerce keynote speakers, such as transportation, broadband, housing, etc.
- Tourism – Ways to boost tourism by promoting local attractions, cultural institutions, hotels, restaurants, events and more. Drives visitor spending.
- Innovation – Supporting entrepreneurship, emerging technologies and innovative ideas that will shape future industries and jobs.
- Diversity and inclusion – Ensuring economic growth and opportunity are inclusive by engaging minority-owned businesses, young professionals, and women entrepreneurs, a leading area where chamber of commerce keynote speakers can assist.
- Government affairs – Legislative and regulatory issues impacting local businesses. Chambers advocate on behalf of the business community.
- Leadership – Principles and case studies of effective chamber leadership, including building partnerships, providing value to members, and guiding the chamber’s vision.
- Member engagement – Strategies that chamber of commerce keynote speakers offer to attract and retain engaged chamber members, provide networking/education, and demonstrate the value proposition of membership.
Of course, between ongoing economic uncertainty, geopolitical upheaval and shifting cultural and market trends, it’s often hard to predict the future. Even more so when you’re talking about local business and industry, given that emerging technology trends like AI, automation, Industry 4.0, etc. are all rewriting playbooks as we speak to boot. On the bright side, the best chamber of commerce keynote speakers can provide a roadmap to steering through many of these shifts – and offer hints, tips and expert advice as to how to thrive in disruptive times and come out of them smiling.