05 Jan DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ESSENTIALS: 10 QUESTIONS TO ASK
Being digital transformation keynote speakers and technology futurists, we’re often asked to weigh in on high-tech strategy. Determining how to most effectively set your organization up to innovate, accelerate, and operate successfully in the new normal starts by asking yourself some key questions. As it turns out, many are quite straightforward. So while digital transformation keynote speakers and consultants can certainly help you take your solutions and operating model to the next level? You can already improve your chances of succeeding just by starting with asking yourself the following Qs:
1. Data has become the lifeblood of any modern organization. Why do you think that is?
2. To what extent is it now vital for enterprises to become more data literate, and to be able to surface key insights at a glance?
3. How quickly are customer habits shifting—and how can this information help companies stay more agile, more adaptable, and one step ahead of them?
4. How important is it to maintain a deep level of visibility into every customer interaction—and what sorts of critical insights, clues, and patterns can companies now be looking for?
5. What are a few of many ways in which data-driven and -powered analytics or visualization solutions help democratize the process of discovery and decision-making?
6. What role can they play in helping companies accelerate transformation – and achieving breakthrough results more successfully and reliably at scale?
7. How are related solutions being used in creative and clever ways to adapt to an age of constant change and disruption (or lay the groundwork for tomorrow’s customer experiences)?
8. Why are tools such as these so crucial to future-proofing an organization?
9. Why is it becoming increasingly essential to tap into solutions such as these—and to what extent can they help companies become more resilient?
10. Why have analytics and automation become organizations’ secret weapon in the fight to stay not only relevant but also one step ahead of the competition?
11. How are machine learning and analytics transforming tomorrow’s enterprise and the fundamental way in which we think about doing business?
12. Technology can be a powerful for driving organizational change and growth – how can data/information serve as rocket fuel for these efforts?